2013-06-19-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- MU- Micron Technology will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.02 in EPS and revenue of $2.2 billion. The options market is implying a $1.13 move, or 8.21%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the June options is 1.33.
- RHT- Another big earnings report released tonight will come from Red Hat. Analysts are looking for $0.31 in EPS and revenue of $360 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.60 move, or 7.73%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the June options is currently 1.38.
- DFS- 3,600 June $48 calls were bought for $0.45-$0.75 each, against open interest of 2,579 contracts. Shares of Discover Financial Services are up 0.46% today.
- LO- Over 6k July $42.50 puts were purchased for up to $0.72 each, against open interest of 1,145 contracts. Lorillard shares are up 17% year to date.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are down 1%, breaking through the $430 support level. The call to put ratio in the June options is 1.05, but the June $425 puts are the most active Apple option contract.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Guest Post for One Cent At A Time: The Imperfect Art of Risk Management http://onecentatatime.com/the-imperfect-art-of-risk-management/