2013-06-18-Smart Money Report
Posted on June 18th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-06-18-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ADBE- Adobe Systems will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.34 in EPS and revenue of $1.0 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.13 move, or 4.89%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the June options is 2.10.
- CPWR- The July $12.50/$15 call spread was put on 3,600 times for a $0.17 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options.
- OI- A rollout from 1,120 June $28 calls into 1,120 July $28 calls for an additional $0.60 debit. Open interest was higher than today’s volume in the June $28 calls, but lower in the July $28 calls.
- SPY- Big buying in the June 28 quarterly $167, $168, and $169 calls ahead of tomorrow’s FOMC meeting. However, volume was lower than the open interest in all three options.
- AAPL- Apple shares have been hovering around the flat line, trading between $430-$435. The call to put ratio in the June options is 1.10, led by activity in the June $430 puts and $435 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Guest Post for One Cent At A Time: The Imperfect Art of Risk Management http://onecentatatime.com/the-imperfect-art-of-risk-management/