2013-06-13-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CHS- Another 2,000 July $18 calls were bought for $0.35-$0.40 each, against open interest of 2,457 contracts. Yesterday we highlighted a buyer of 2k calls for the same prices. Shares of Chico’s FAS are set to snap a six day losing streak.
- CX- 10,300 Jan. 2015 $10 calls were bought for $2.50 each, against open interest of 326 contracts. Cemex shares are well off of the highs, but are still up 0.39% today.
- MDVN- Over 2,100 Sep. $60 calls were bought for up to $3.77 each, against open interest of 682 contracts. Shares of Medivation are off by 0.79%.
- TLAB- 2k Sep. $2.50 calls were purchased for $0.10 each, against open interest of 704 contracts. Tellabs shares are near the highs of the high, up 1.61%.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are underperforming the broader market, but are still hanging on to a 0.10% gain. The call to put ratio in the June 14 weekly options has tightened to 1.09, the lowest of the week.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Guest Post for One Cent At A Time: The Imperfect Art of Risk Management http://onecentatatime.com/the-imperfect-art-of-risk-management/