2013-06-12-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- HRB- H&R Block will report fiscal Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $2.61 in EPS and revenue of $2.3 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.65 move, or 9.13%, in either direction through June options expiration. The call to put ratio in the June options is 4.40. Also, (HRB) shares go ex-dividend tomorrow. The $0.20 dividend will be payable on Monday, July 1st.
- PVH- Another big report after the bell will come from PVH. Analysts are looking for $1.35 in EPS and revenue of $1.9 billion. Currently the June $110 straddle costs $7.35, or 6.59% of the share price. Call to put ratio in the June options 4.87.
- ALTR- 2,500 Sep. $35 calls were bought for $0.95 each, against open interest of 1,024 contracts. Altera shares are near session lows, down about 2%.
- SCSS- 2,500 Sep. $25 calls were purchased for $1.60-$1.69 each, against open interest of 203 contracts. Shares of Select Comfort are up over 5% on the day.
- AAPL- Apple shares are coming in for another test of the $433 support level, down 0.82%. The call to put ratio in the June 14 weekly options is 1.27, but two of the top three active options are puts.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Guest Post for OneCentAtATime: The Imperfect Art of Risk Management http://onecentatatime.com/the-imperfect-art-of-risk-management/