2013-06-11-Smart Money Report
Posted on June 11th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-06-11-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ULTA- Ulta Salon is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.62 in EPS and revenue of $576 million, but according to earningswhispers.com the whisper number is $0.64 in EPS. The June $85 straddle costs $7.75, or 8.84% of the current stock price. Call to put ratio in the June options is 2.02 ahead of the Q1 release.
- ABC- Roughly 19,000 Aug. $50 puts have been traded today with majority being bought for $0.60-$1.00 each, against open interest of 160 contracts. AmerisourceBergen shares are trading aroud the $55 resistance level, up over 2% on the day.
- NUAN- 3,650 July $20 calls were bought for $0.48-$0.65 each, against open interest of 7,550 contracts. Shares of Nuance successfully tested the $18.50 support this morning and is now higher by 1.33%.
- SID- 2,040 Jan. 2014 $3 calls were bought for $0.32-$0.35 each, against open interest of 530 contracts. Companhia Siderurgica shares hit another multi-year low today, dropping 4% today.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are holding above the support from Friday, higher by 0.52% on the day. The call to put ratio in the June 14 weekly options is 1.25, led by activity in the $450 calls for the 2nd day in a row.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Guest Post for OneCentAtATime: The Imperfect Art of Risk Management http://onecentatatime.com/the-imperfect-art-of-risk-management/