2013-06-03-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- DG- Dollar General will report Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.73 in EPS and revenue of $4.2 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $3.15 move, or 5.90%, in either direction through June options expiration. The call to put ratio in the June options is currently at 3.37.
- SAI- Tonight’s biggest earnings report will come from SAIC. Analysts are looking for $0.26 in EPS and revenue of $2.6 billion. The June $15 straddle is trading for $0.80, or 5.44% of the share price.
- DXJ- The July $50/$55 call spread was put on 20,000 times for a $0.55-$0.60 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. Shares of the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund are down 3.32% today.
- IRM- 8k June $37.50 calls were bought for $0.30-$0.41 each, against open interest of 653 contracts. Iron Mountain shares are off 1.34%, hovering around the 100-day SMA.
- AAPL- Apple shares are weighing on the Nasdaq 100 this afternoon, down 0.55%. The call to put ratio in the June 7 weekly options is 1.60, led by activity in the $450, $455, and $460 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/