2013-05-31-Smart Money Report
Posted on May 31st, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-05-31-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- EWC- 4,100 Sep. $30 calls were bought for $0.25 each, against open interest of 4,484 contracts. Shares of the Canada Equity ETF are down 1.41% today.
- DAL- 10k July $15 puts were purchased for $0.22-$0.25 each, against open interest of 91 contracts. Delta Airlines shares are near the flat line with the stock hovering around the $18 level.
- HOV- Over 5k June $7 calls were bought for up to $0.20 each, against open interest of 3,148 contracts. He/she is looking for a breakout above the March highs and a test of the late December/early January highs.
- ING- 10,000 Jan. 2014 $9 puts were sold for $0.85 each, against open interest of 20 contracts. Shares of ING are coming off of a four month high.
- AAPL- Apple shares are losing steam this afternoon now at the lows of the day, but still higher by 0.30%. The call to put ratio in the June 7 weekly options is 1.77, led by activity in the $460 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/