2013-05-30-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- LGF- Lions Gate Entertainment will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.44 in EPS and revenue of $753 million. The options market is implying a $2.40 move, or 8.44%, in either direction through June options expiration. Option volume is light, but the call to put ratio in the June options is 4.02.
- PANW- Another big report tonight will come from Palo Alto Networks. Analysts are looking for $0.05 in EPS and revenue of $103 million. Options traders are pricing in a $5.60 move, or 10.25%, in either direction through June options expiration. The call to put ratio in the June options is currently at 2.82.
- MTL- 2,400 Jan. 2014 $6 calls were bought for $0.24-$0.25 each, against open interest of 486 contracts. Mechel OAO shares are up 0.50% today.
- QCOM- There was steady buying in the Oct. $75 calls throughout the morning, as over 3,700 were purchased for up to $0.54 each. The open interest was 2,922 contracts, so this was new activity. Shares of QUALCOMM are higher by 0.78%.
- AAPL- Apple shares are set to close higher for the fifth out of the last six sessions, rising 1.66% this afternoon. Call to put ratio in the May 31 weekly options is 1.34, led by activity in the $445, $450, and $455 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/