2013-05-29-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ADT- 2,550 Jan. 2014 $52.50 calls were bought for $1.35 each, against open interest of 65 contracts. ADT shares down nearly 1% on the day.
- HL- More than 8,000 June $4 calls were purchased this morning for up to $0.13 each, against open interest of 7,256 contracts. The Dec. $3.50 calls were also active today.
- MGM- Over 5k Jan. 2014 $20 calls were bought for $0.45 each, against open interest of 12,151 contracts. Shares of MGM Resorts have been weakening throughout the day.
- MU- 1,000 Jan. 2014 $19 calls were purchased for $0.19 each, against open interest of 132 contracts. Micron Technology shares started out in negative territory, but have since then turned green.
- AAPL- Apple shares have been in positive territory for most of the session, higher by 1%. The call to put ratio in the May 31 weekly options is 1.66, as the four most active options are calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/