2013-05-24-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- EEM- 200k June $42 puts were bought for up to $0.83 each, against open interest 123,771 contracts. The iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund is down 2.70% this week.
- LEAP- More than 1,700 June $7 calls were purchased for $0.07 each, against open interest of 443 contracts. These buyers are stepping in after two successful tests of the $5.60 level.
- MYL- The Jan. 2014 $27/$33 bull risk reversal was put on 5k times for a $1.06 debit. Open interest was around 12,700 in both options. Despite the weakness in the overall market this week, Mylan Laboratories shares are relatively unchanged.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple continue to trickle higher after bouncing off of the $419 level last week. The call to put ratio in the May 31 weekly options is 1.73, as the top five options are all calls.
- SPY- Over the last two days, the SPDR S&P 500 Trust has traded down to the $164 level, but has rallied back to the close near the highs of day. Put to call ratio in the May 31 weekly options is 1.45, led by activity in the $164 and $165 puts.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/