2013-05-22-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- HPQ- Yesterday someone bought 5,000 May 24 weekly $23.50 calls for $0.11-$0.13 each, ahead of tonight’s earnings report. Analysts are looking for $0.81 in EPS and revenue of $28.1 billion. The options market is implying a $1.63 move, or 7.65%, in either direction.
- JRCC- The July $3/$3.50 call spread was put on 2,500 times for a $0.20 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. Shares of James River Coal have more than doubled from the April lows.
- MYL- The Jan. 2014 $27/$33 bull risk reversal was put on over 5k times for roughly a $1.10 debit. Open interest was below the volume from today’s trade. Mylan shares hit another all-time high today.
- ZNGA- 2k Sep. $4.50 calls were purchased for $0.22-$0.24 each, against open interest of 5,253 contracts. Zynga shares are up fractionally today.
- AAPL- Apple is near the lows of the day, but is higher by 0.65% nonetheless. Call to put ratio in the May 24 weekly options is 1.46, led by activity in the May 24 weekly $450 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/