2013-05-21-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- INTU- Intuit will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $2.93 in EPS and revenue of $2.20 billion. The options market is implying a $3.90 move, or 6.68%, in either direction into the June options expiration. Option volume is light, but the call to put ratio in the June options is 1.30.
- NTAP- Another big name to after the bell is NetApp. Analysts are looking for $0.68 in EPS and revenue of $1.80 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.30 move, or 6.33%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the May 24 weekly options is currently at 1.18.
- JNK- 5,000 June $41 puts were bought for $0.25 each, against open interest of 13,398 contracts. Shares of SPDR Barclays High Yield Bond ETF are up 0.12% today.
- VALE- 4k July $17 calls were purchased for $0.42-$0.43 each, against open interest of 145 contracts. Vale SA shares are up 1.50% this afternoon.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple have came off of the highs of the day, now lower by 0.89%. Despite the weakness, call to put ratio in the May 24 weekly options is 1.29, led by activity in the May 24 weekly $440 and $450 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/