2013-05-20-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- TIVO- TiVo will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.14 in EPS and revenue of $61.9 million. The options market is implying a $2.15 move, or 16.96%, in either direction by June options expiration. Put to call ratio the in the June options is in favor of the bears ahead of the announcement, currently at 2.06.
- URBN- The biggest name to report after the bell comes from Urban Outfitters. Analysts are looking for $0.29 in EPS and revenue of $655 million. Options traders are pricing in a $4.00 move, or 8.92%, in either direction by June options expiration. Currently the call to put ratio in the June options is 1.14.
- JAZZ- Someone rolled out 4,000 June $55 puts for $1.15 and used those proceeds to buy 4,000 Sep. $55 puts for an additional $3.15 debit. Open interest was only 313 contracts in the Sep. $55 puts. Jazz Pharmaceuticals shares are up 0.26% today.
- XLF- 96k June $18 puts were sold for $0.03 each and then he/she bought 96k Aug. $17/$19 put spreads for an additional $0.23 debit. Open interest in the Aug. $17 puts was only 74,538 contracts. Shares of the Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund were up 0.33%.
- AAPL- The bounce off of the $419 support level continues, as Apple shares are up over 2% on the day. Call to put ratio in the May 24 weekly options is 1.64, led by the $450 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/