2013-05-15-Smart Money Report
Posted on May 15th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-05-15-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CSCO- The biggest earnings report after the bell will come from Cisco Systems. Analysts are looking for $0.49 in EPS and revenue of $12.2 billion. The options market is implying a $0.97 move, or 4.57%, in either direction. Put to call ratio is slightly in favor of the bears, currently at 1.18 in the May options.
- NTES- NetEase will also report after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $1.20 in EPS and revenue of $348 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.60 move, or 5.98%, in either direction. There isn’t much options trading in (NTES), but the call to put ratio in the May options is 2.37.
- PXP- The June $40/$44 put spread was put on 5,000 times for a $1.28 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. He/she is looking for a continuation of the correction that has occured over the last week.
- SCSS- The Dec. $25/$35 call spread was put on 2k times for a $1.98 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. He/she thinks that shares of Select Comfort will re-test the 2012 highs.
- AAPL- Apple shares broke below the 50-day EMA, falling over 4% on above average volume today. The put/call ratio in the May options is only slightly in favor of the bears, just above 1.03. The May $425 and $430 puts were the two most active options.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/