2013-05-14-Smart Money Report
Posted on May 14th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-05-14-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- A- Agilent Technologies will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.67 in EPS and revenue of $1.70 billion. The options market is pricing in a $2.18 move, or 5.03%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the May options is in favor of the bears, currently at 2.88.
- EXP- Another company to release earnings tonight is Eagle Materials. Analysts are looking for $0.40 in EPS and revenue of $171 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.85 move, or 5.35%, in either direction.
- FITB- Over 3,000 June $19 calls were bought for $0.04-$0.08 each, against open interest of 11 contracts. Fifth Third Bancorp shares are up 1.33% today.
- NI- 2k Oct. $31 calls were purchased for $0.40 each, against open interest of 143 contracts. Shares of NiSource are higher by 0.89% this afternoon.
- AAPL- Just before 2:00 P.M. Apple shares started to sell off on heavy volume, dropping nearly 3%. The call to put ratio remains in favor of the bulls at 1.25, led by activity in the May $455 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/