2013-05-10-Smart Money Report
Posted on May 10th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-05-10-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- DSX- 2,575 Dec. $11 calls were bought for $0.85 each, against open interest of 71 contracts. Shares of Diana Shipping are up 3.30% today.
- DXJ- 3k Jan. 2015 $45 puts were sold for $4.80 each, against no previous open interest. He/she is making a mildly bullish bet that the WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Index will stay above the $45 level through January 2015 options expiration.
- LAMR- Over 2,900 June $45 puts were purchased for $1.00-$1.10 each, against open interest of 1,637 contracts. Lamar Advertising shares are up 0.21%.
- PG- 10k Jan. 2015 $100 calls were bought for $0.64-$0.65 each, against open interest of 449 contracts. He/she needs shares of Procter & Gamble to be at or above $100.65 on January 2015 options expiration or losses will occur.
- AAPL- Apple shares are starting to give back some three week of gains that sent the stock higher by over 19%, pulling back 0.95% today. The call to put ratio in May options is 1.02, led by activity in the May $460 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/