2013-05-09-Smart Money Report
Posted on May 9th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-05-09-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- NVDA- NVIDIA will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.10 in EPS and revenue of $941 million. The options market is implying a $0.69 move, or 4.97%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the May monthly options is currently 1.22.
- PCLN- The biggest earnings report of the night goes to Priceline.com. Analysts are looking for $5.27 in EPS and revenue of $1.30 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $41 move, or $5.41%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the May weekly options is 1.13.
- EFA- 11,000 June $70 calls were bought for $0.03 each, against open interest of 3,249 contracts. Shares of the international stock ETF need t0 rise over 11.40% to breakeven on this trade.
- JDSU- Over 10k June $13 puts were purchased for $0.48-$0.62 each, against open interest of 1,454 contracts. JDS Uniphase shares are down 1.18% today.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple has been rovering around the flat line for most of the day, up just 0.02%. The call to put ratio in the May 10 weekly options is 1.12, lead by activity in the May 10 $460 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/