2013-05-08-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- GMCR- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.73 in EPS and revenue of $1.0 billion. The options market is implying a $7.60 move, or 13.04%, in either direction. In the May 10 weekly options the call to put ratio is 1.54. Put to call ratio in the May monthly options is heavily in favor of the bears, currently at 2.87.
- GRPN- Another volatile name to report after the bell tonight is Groupon. Analysts are looking for $0.03 in EPS and revenue of $589 million. Options traders are pricing in a $0.82 move, or 14.64%, in either direction. In the May 10 weekly options the call to put ratio is 1.54.
- EBAY- 5,700 July $57.50 calls were bought for $1.34 each, against open interest of 11,621 contracts. eBay shares are up 1.55% today.
- SID- 15k Jan. 2014 $3 puts were sold to open for a $0.15 credit, against open interest of 3,106 contracts. He/she is making a mildly bullish bet that shares of Companhia Siderurgica Nacional will hold above the $3 level through January options expiration.
- AAPL- Apple shares go ex-dividend tomorrow, which is leading to huge in-the-money (ITM) call buying. The $3.05 dividend is will be payable on Thursday, May 16th. Call to put ratio in the May 10 weekly options is 2.90.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/