2013-05-07-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- DIS- Disney is set to report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.76 in EPS and revenue of $10.5 billion. The options market is implying a $2.50 move, or 3.82%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in May 10 weekly options is 1.22, giving the bulls a slight edge.
- WFM- Another big name to report after the bell is Whole Foods Market. Analysts are looking for $0.73 in EPS and revenue of $3.0 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $5.66 move, or 6.14%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the May 10 weekly options is 1.02.
- DISH- 2,500 Jan. 2014 $50 calls were bought for $1.50-$1.55 each, against open interest of 2,101 contracts. Shares of Dish Network are up 1.98% today.
- RRD- 4,500 Sep. $11 puts were purchased for $0.60-$0.70 each, against open interest of 149 contracts. R.R. Donnelley & Sons shares are up 1.55%.
- AAPL- Apple is down 0.50% today, pulling back after the run up towards the March highs of $469.95. Yesterday’s four most active options, May 10 weekly $455, $460, $465, and $470 calls, are leading the way once again. Call to put ratio in the May 10 weekly options is 1.51.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/