2013-05-06-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- APC- Anadarko Petroleum is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.94 in EPS and revenue of $725 million. The option market is implying a $3.74 move, or 4.26%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the May 10 weekly options is well in favor of the bulls, currently at 2.95.
- FSLR- The most talked about earnings report tonight is First Solar. Analysts are looking for $0.75 in EPS and revenue of $725 million. Options traders are pricing in a $5.15 move, or 10.88%, in either direction following the release. Currently the call to put ratio is 1.15 in the May 10 weekly options.
- DELL- 3k Nov. $15 calls were bought for $0.09 each, against open interest of 4,957 contracts. Dell shares are unchanged on the day.
- NRG- 7,700 Jan. 2015 $35 calls were purchased for $1.10 each, against open interest of 350 contracts. NRG Energy is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are up over 2% today, after receiving an upgrade by Barclays Capital, raising their price target to $525. Call to put ratio in the May 10 weekly options is 1.72, led by activity in the May 10 $455, $460, $465, and $470 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/