2013-05-03-Smart Money Report
Posted on May 3rd, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-05-03-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CLWR- 12k Sep. $4 calls were bought for $0.15 each, against open interest of 5,336 contracts. Clearwire shares are up 3.05% on the day.
- EVEP- The Sep. $30/$35 put spread was put on 1,000 times for a $1.05 credit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. He/she is making a mildly bullish bet that EV Energy Partners will remain above $35 through September options expiration.
- MTG- 6k June $6 calls were purchased for $0.21-$0.23 each, against open interest of 13,256 contracts. Check the open interest on Monday morning for confirmation on whether this was new buying activity.
- VIAB- The June 10k x 20k June $70/$72.50 ratio call spread was put on for a $0.20 debit. Volume exceeded the open interest in both options. He/she thinks is looking for Viacom shares to close around $72.50 on June options expiration.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple have spent most of the day hover around the $450 level, up just over 1%. The call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.29, led by activity in the $450 puts.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/