2013-05-02-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AIG- AIG will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.87 in EPS and revenue of $8.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $1.61 move, or 3.80%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.08.
- LNKD- Another big name to release earnings tonight is LinkedIn. Analysts are looking for $0.31 in EPS and revenue of $317 million. The options market is expecting a $18.30 move, or 9.17%, in either direction. Call to put ratio is slightly in the favor of the bulls, currently at 1.10.
- AMD- Over 5k July $4.50 calls were bought for $0.08-$0.09 each, against open interest of 1,220 contracts. Shares of Advanced Micro Devices are up 4.04% on the day.
- NBIX- The June/Aug. $12 call calendar was put on 2,000 times for $1.10-$1.20 debit. Open interest in the Aug. $12 calls was 2,165 contracts. Neurocrine Biosciences is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight.
- AAPL- Apple is recovering from yesterday’s drop and then some, rising 1.95% on the day. The call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.40, led again by the $445 and $450 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/