2013-05-01-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- FB- The highlight of tonight’s earnings reports will be Facebook. Analysts are looking for $0.13 in EPS and revenue of $1.4 billion. The options market is pricing in a $2.35 move, or 8.53%, in either direction. Currently the call to put ratio in the May 3 options is 1.26.
- LVS- Another big earnings release will come from Las Vegas Sands. Analysts are looking for $0.67 in EPS and revenue of $3.3 billion. Options traders are expecting a $2.95 move, or 5.25%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.81.
- ATI- 4,500 June $30 calls were bought for $0.30 each, against open interest of 198 contracts. Allegheny Technologies shares are down 3% today.
- MTL- Over 4k Oct. $4 puts were purchased for $0.75 each, against open interest of 340 contracts.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are pulling back today, following a 13% rise over the last seven trading sessions. Call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.44, led by activity in the $440, $445, and $450 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a member for just a little over $1 a day!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/