2013-04-30-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- MA- Mastercard is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow. Analysts are looking for $6.17 in EPS and revenue of $1.9 billion. The options market is implying a $16.25 move, or 2.97%, in either direction. The put to call ratio is 1.22 ahead of the report.
- QCOR- Questcor Pharmaceuticals will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.96 in EPS and revenue of $157 million. The options market is pricing in a $3.10 move, or 10.33%, in either direction.
- LTD- 3,000 June $50 calls were bought for $1.73 each, against open interest of 1,050 contracts. Shares of L Brands are up 0.69% on the day.
- AEO- Over 8k May $19 puts were purchased for $0.38-$0.39 each, against open interest of 1,764 contracts. This trade cold be done against a long stock position or is a bearish to the downside.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 3% today, breaking above the multi-month resistance level that is the 50-day exponential moving average. Call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.56, as the top four most active options are calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end Today!
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/