2013-04-29-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 29th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-29-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- BWLD- Buffalo Wild Wings will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.99 in EPS and revenue of $303 million. The options market is implying a $8.35 move, or 8.79%, in either direction. Currently the call to put ratio in the May options is 1.07.
- HLF- Another company to announce Q1 earnings after the bell is Herbalife. Analysts are looking for $1.07 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $3.25 move, or 8.44%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the May weekly options is 1.10 ahead of the release.
- GOL- Someone closed their position in the May $7.50 calls and rolled it into the June $7.50 calls for an additonal $0.20 debit, 3,000 times. Open interest was only 101 contracts in the June $7.50 calls.
- VLO- A buyer of 5,000 May 3 weekly $42.50 calls paid up to $0.60 each, against open interest of 80 contracts. Valero Energy is set to announce Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are up 3.51% today, coming up for a test of the 50-day exponential moving average. Weekly calls are dominating the action in (AAPL) options, as the top four most active are calls. Currently the call to put ratio in the May 3 weekly options is 1.69.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/