2013-04-26-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- NBG- Large buying in National Bank of Greece calls today, led by activity in the Aug. $1 calls. Over 88k contracts have traded, with the majority going for $0.25-$0.35 each. Shares of (NBG) are up 23.69% today.
- FTR- 2,821 June $4.50 calls were bought for $0.10 each, against open interest of 668 contracts. Frontier Communications is set to announce Q1 earnings on Monday, May 6th.
- ATML- 2k May $6 puts were purchased for $0.15 each, against open interest of 952 contracts. Atmel is set to announce Q1 earnings on Wednesday, May 1st.
- GRPN- 15,000 July $6 puts were sold to open for a $0.61 credit, against open interest of 1,303 contracts. He/she is betting on Groupon shares staying above the $6 level through July options expiration.
- SPY- The S&P 500 is giving back some of this week’s gain today, down by 0.16%. The put to call ratio in the Apr. 26 weekly options ic currently 1.89, led by action in the $158 puts.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/