2013-04-25-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AMZN- Amazon.com (AMZN) is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.09 in EPS and revenue of $16.2 billion. The options market is implying a $20 move, or 7.33%, in either direction. Currently the call to put ratio in the Apr. 26 weekly options is 1.77, a reflection of bullish bias into the report.
- BIDU- Another big company to report after the bell is Baidu. Analysts are looking for $1.03 in EPS and revenue of $969 million. The options market is implying a $6.24 move, or 6.77%, in either direction. Currently the call to put ratio 1.22.
- CF- The Aug. $210/$230 call spread was bought for 5,000 times for a $2.80 debit. Volume exceeded the open interest in both options.
- ETP- 5k Jan. 2014 $55 calls were purchased for $0.65-$0.70 each, against open interest of 8,212 contracts. Yesterday we saw a buyer of 5k Sep. $52.50 calls for $0.65-$0.70.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are up 1.34% on the day, as the stock trys to climb above yesterday’s intra-day high of $415.25. The call to put ratio in the Apr. 26 weekly options is 1.41, led by action in the $410, $415, and $420 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/