2013-04-24-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 24th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-24-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- SIMG- Over 5k May $5 calls were bought for up to $0.30 each, against open interest of 1,154 contracts. Silicon Image is set to announce Q1 earnings on Tuesday, April 30th.
- FST- More than 4,500 May $5 calls were purchased for $0.15 each, against open interest of 2,223 contracts. Forest Oil is set to announce Q1 earnings on Monday, May 6th.
- JDSU- 9,500 May $13 puts were purchased for $0.57-$0.62 each, against open interest of 4,030 contracts. JDS Uniphase is set to announce Q1 earnings on Wednesday, May 1st.
- BAC- 38k Jan. 2014 $15 calls were bought for $0.30-$0.31 each, against open interest of 386,858 contracts. Check the open interest tomorrow morning for confirmation that this was new buying.
- XOM- Exxon Mobil is will announce Q1 earnings tomorrow morning before the bell. Analysts are looking for $2.05 in EPS and revenue of $120 billion. The put to call ratio in the Apr. 26 weekly options is 1.25 ahead of the report.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/