2013-04-23-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- YUM- Yum Brands is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.57 in EPS and revenue of $3 billion. While the options market is implying a $3.26 move, or 5.14%, in either direction. The put to call ratio is 5.07, as many traders are buying the Apr. 26 weekly $60 puts ahead of the announcement.
- T- AT&T will also report earnings after the bell, as analysts are expecting $0.64 in EPS and revenue of $31.7 billion. The Apr. 26 weekly $39 straddle is implying a $0.85 move, or 2.18%, in either direction. Currently the call to put ratio in the Apr. 26 weekly options is 2.03.
- EWJ- 25k Sep. $12 calls were bought for $0.30 each, against open interest of 94,148 contracts. There was similar buying yesterday in these calls.
- SRPT- 2,500 Aug. $37 calls were purchased for $4.70-$4.90 each, against open interest of 101 contracts. Sarepta Therapeutics shares are down 4.00% today.
- AAPL- The highlight of tonight’s earnings reports will be Apple. Analysts are looking for $10.07 in EPS and revenue of $42.5 billion. The Apr. 26 weekly 26 weekly $405 straddle is implying a $29.90 move, or 7.38%, in either direction. The call to put to ratio is 1.34 in the Apr. 26 weekly options.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/