2013-04-22-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 22nd, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-22-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- TXN- Texas Instruments is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.30 in EPS and revenue of $2.9 billion for the quarter. The options market is expecting a $2 move, or 5.78%, in either direction. Currently the put to call ratio is 1.82, as shares of (TXN) are up 0.96%.
- NFLX- Netflix is also set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.18 in EPS and revenue of $1 billion for the previous quarter. The options market is implying a $26.20 move, or 15.15%, in either direction. Currently the call to put ratio is 1.28 in the Apr. options , as shares of (NFLX) are up 6.48%.
- HERO- 2,000 May $6 puts were bought for $0.25 each, against open interest of 117 contracts. Hercules Offshore will report Q1 earnings on Thursday morning.
- MU- 2ok Jan. 2014 $10 calls were purchased for $1.22 each, against open interest of 39,616 contracts.Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation that this was new buying.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are seeing some relief today, following Friday’s close at yet another 52-week low. The call to put ratio in the Apr. 26 weekly options is currently at 1.30, led by incremental buyers of the Apr. 26 weekly $440 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/