2013-04-19-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 19th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-19-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- BSX- Someone rolled out their position in the Apr. $8 puts, 5,000 times, into the May $8 puts for $0.90 each, against open interest of 1,066 contracts. Shares of Boston Scientific are up 2.96% today.
- DISH- 3,500 May $36 calls were bought for $3.72-$3.80 each, against open interest of 288 contracts. Dish Network shares are up 0.42% on the day.
- JBHT- The May $65/$70 bull risk reversal was purchased 3k times for a $1.35 debit. He/she needs shares of J B Hunt Transportation Services at or above $71.35 on May options expiration or losses will occur.
- LEN- 4,000 May $41 calls were bought for up to $0.54 each, against open interest of 3,053 contracts. Lennar shares are up 2.01% today.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are up 0.62% today, after dropping 8.78% in the previous four trading days. Call to put ratio in the Apr. options is currently at 1.10, led by the action in the Apr. $395 and $400 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/