2013-04-18-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- GOOG- Google is set to announce Q1 earnings tonight after the bell, as analysts are looking for $10.69 in EPS and revenue of $14 billion. The options market is implying 4.91% move following the report. Shares of Google are down 2.40%.
- IBM- IBM is also set to report after the bell. Analysts are calling for $3.05 in EPS and revenue of $24.7 billion as the options market is implying a 4.17% move after the report. The put to call ratio is around 1.67, a reflecting the 1.35% drop today.
- EWW- The May $66/$76 bull risk reversal was put on 2,500 times for a $0.00 debit. Volume exceeded the open interest in both options. He/she stands to make money if the Mexico ETF closes above the $76 level on May options expiration, but will money if (EWW) falls below $66.
- IRM- The Jan. 2014 $37.50/$45 call spread was purchased 3,500 times for a $2.00 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both strikes. Shares of Iron Mountain are up 0.11% today.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple continue to slide, dropping 3% today. The call to put ratio in the Apr. options is 1.06, led by bulls making short-term bets on Apple seeing some relief by tomorrow’s close.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/