2013-04-15-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- XLV- Over 19,000 Jan. 2014 $50 calls were bought for $0.97-$1.10 each, against open interest of 26,130 contracts. Check the open interest tomorrow morning for confirmation of new buying.
- YNDX- Roughly 2,500 May $23 calls were purchased for $0.40-$0.50 each, against open interest of 919 contracts. Shares of Yandex are down over 9% on the day.
- MCK- The Aug. $100 puts were sold to open 7,500 times for a $2.80 credit, against open interest of 1.136 contracts. He/she is betting on McKesson shares staying above the $100 level through August options expiration.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are coming in for a test of the 2013 lows, dropping 2.04% today. The Apr. $420 and $425 puts are the two most active strikes, as volume nears 20k contracts in each option.
- GLD- The SPDR Gold Shares ETF is down over 9% today on five times the average daily volume. Currently the put to call ratio is around 1.18, lead by the action in the Apr. $130 put.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/