2013-04-12-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- GLD- 25k Apr. $140 puts were bought for $0.51 each, against open interest of 9,110 contracts. Shares of the Gold ETF are down 3.76% on the day.
- VOCS- The May $12.50 puts were sold 8,000 times for a $0.35 credit , against the open interest of 2,131 contracts. He/she is betting on Vocus shares staying above the $12.50 support level through May options expiration.
- PAL- 2k Sep. $2 calls were purchased for $0.25 each, against the open interest of 10,448 contracts. Check the OI on Monday morning for confirmation of fresh buying.
- BKS- 3,000 July $18 calls were bought for $1.75-$1.85 each, against the open interest of 7,796 contracts. Barnes & Noble shares are on pace to close higher for the fifth consecutive day.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are dropping 1.19% today, after yesterday’s failed attempt at closing above the $438 resistance level. The Apr. 12 weekly $430 calls are the most active strike, pushing the Apr. 12 weekly options call to put ratio above 1.56.
Update: Open interest in the (PAL) Sep. $2 calls dropped to 7,707 contracts and open interest in the (BKS) July $18 calls rose to to 10,796 contracts.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/