2013-04-11-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 11th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-11-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- MBI- The Aug. $13/$16 call spread was bought 10,000 times for a $0.65 debit. Open interest is above 22k contracts in both strikes, so check the OI in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- PVA- 5k May $5 calls were purchased for $0.10-$0.15 each, against open interest of 307 contracts. Shares of Penn Virginia are up 7.72% today.
- NIHD- The Sep. $4/$6 put spread was bought 10k times for a $0.60 debit. Volume was over ten times the open interest of both strikes.
- CVC- More long-dated call buying in Cablevision Systems today. 4,000 Jan. 2014 $20 calls were purchased for $0.30 each, following a purchase of 4,000 calls yesterday.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down about 0.50% this afternoon, but the call to put ratio in the Apr. 12 weekly options is over 1.59. The two most active strikes are the Apr. 12 weekly $435 and $440 calls, both of which saw incremental buyers this morning.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/