2013-04-09-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ANV- Over 8,000 calls have traded today vs the average of 510 calls, as shares of Allied Nevada Gold rise 28.07%. The Apr. and May $12.50 calls are the two most active call options.
- TJX- Large put buying today, lead by the July $45 puts. Over 25k were bought for up to $1.34 each, against open interest of 837 contracts. This trade was likely done againt a long stock position.
- MAR- The Jan. 2014 $35/$45 bull risk reversal was bought 2,000 times for a $0.70 debit. He/she is looking Marriott International shares to close above $45.70 on January options expiration.
- TSL- 2k Apr. $5 calls were bought for $0.03-$0.11 each, as the stock soared 15% on the bullish forecasting from First Solar (FSLR). Open interest was only 1,285 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are struggling to stay positive on what has been strong day for the overall market. Despite the underperformance, the call to put ratio in the Apr. 12 weekly options is 1.20, lead by the Apr. 12 weekly $430 calls.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/