2013-04-05-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 5th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-05-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- T- Call volume in AT&T options is over 13 times the average daily volume of 30k contracts. Most of the in-the-money call buying is due to (T) shares going ex-dividend on Monday, with the Apr. $35 and $36 calls leading the action. AT&T will pay out the $0.45 dividend on May 1st.
- HOLX- 2,600 Apr. $22 puts were sold to open for a $0.55-$0.60 credit. Volume was well above the open interest of 45 contracts. He/she is looking for shares of Hologic close above the $22 level by April options expiration.
- TOL- 5,000 May $34 calls were purchased for $0.53 each, against open interest of 864 contracts. He/she is looking for a pre-earnings run into the May 20th Q1 report.
- LO- The May $35/$37.50 put spread was put on 12k times for roughly a $0.31 debit. Volume exceeded the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple bears were stepping into the Apr. 12 weekly $425 puts paying up to $8.90 each as shares of dropped 1%+. Several of these purchases were for 500-750 puts each. Call to put ratio in the Apr. 12 weekly options was 1.14.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
Update: We also just launched our new Twitter feed, @OptionsORM , for trial members and premium members alike. Send an email to support@OptionsRiskManagement.com with your Twitter handle to gain access to the @OptionsORM Twitter feed once you have signed up to ORM.