2013-04-04-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 4th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-04-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CLWR- 10k Apr. $3 calls were purchased for $0.30 each and at the same time 10k Sep. $3 puts were sold for $0.07, creating a bull risk reversal. This trade was done for a $0.23 debit. Volume exceeded the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are down today in what has been positive day for the overall market. However, the Apr. 5 weekly $430 and $435 calls are the two most active (AAPL) options, driving the call to put ratio in the Apr. 5 weekly options to 1.15.
- VXX- Huge trade in the Vix ETF today. Over 73,000 Apr. 12 weekly $35 calls were bought for $0.01-$0.03 each. He/she is taking a cheap bet on enormous jump in the Vix back next Friday.
- SPY- The S&P 500 is rebounding today following yesterday’s 1% decline, but option traders are using this strength to buy short-term protection. Put to call ratio in the Apr. 5 weekly options was 1.47, lead by activity in the $154 and $155 puts.
- BAC- Shares of Bank of America are up 0.89%, trading at $11.92. (BAC) bulls were buying multiple blocks of 2k+ Apr. 5 weekly $12 calls for $0.04-$0.05, betting on a rebound in the stock back to this week’s highs.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
Update: We also just launched our new Twitter feed, @OptionsORM , for trial members and premium members alike. Send an email to support@OptionsRiskManagement.com with your Twitter handle to gain access to the @OptionsORM Twitter feed once you have signed up to ORM.