2013-04-03-Smart Money Report
Posted on April 3rd, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-04-03-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CETV- 3,900 July $7.50 calls were bought for $0.10, against open interest of 1,124 contracts. He/she is looking for a near double in shares of Central European Media by July options expiration.
- IYR- The Jan. 2014 $73 calls were purchased 2,000 times for $1.16 each. Open interest exceeded 10k contracts, so check the OI in the morning for confirmation on whether this was new activity or not.
- M- 5k May $41 calls were bought for $2.11-$2.17 each this morning. Volume was well above the open interest of 766 contracts.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are bucking the trend today, rising 0.50%. However, puts are leading the action in (AAPL) options, as the put to call ratio in the Apr. 5 weekly options is 1.08.
- VIX- The Volatility Index is soaring over 9% today as the S&P 500 (SPX) is down 1%. This has led to huge trades in the Apr. $28 and May $25 calls, which were the two most active option.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
Update: We also just launched our new Twitter feed, @OptionsORM , for trial members and premium members alike. Send an email to support@OptionsRiskManagement.com with your Twitter handle to gain access to the @OptionsORM Twitter feed once you have signed up to ORM.