2013-03-28-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- MCP- Roughly 2,500 May $6 calls were bought for $0.31-$0.37 each, despite the 2.40% down in Molycorp shares. Open interest was over 3,200 contracts, so this could be a close out of a short call position on the weakness.
- IYR- 75k Apr. $69 puts were sold for $0.47, against open interest of less than 9,000 contracts. He/she stands to make money as long as the Real Estate ETF stays above $68.53 on April options expiration.
- GILD- Big buying in Apr. and May $50 calls, with both calls trading over 4k times each. Shares of Gilead Sciences are climbing higher by 2.83%.
- AAPL- The Mar. weekly $450 calls were being bought this morning, leading the call to put ratio in the Mar. weekly options to 1.43. Since the early buying, Apple shares have sold off over 2% on the last day of the Q1.
- SPY- Starting at 1:30, buyers were piling into the Apr. weekly $158 calls paying up to $0.33 each. Shares of S&P 500 ETF are up 0.24% on the day.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/