2013-03-26-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CIM- 28,000 Apr. $3 calls were bought for $0.30 each. Shares of Chimera Investment go ex-dividend tomorrow, as the speciality finance company will pay a $0.09 dividend on April 25th.
- HPQ- A rollout from 9k May $24 puts into 4,500 July $21 puts for an additonal $0.05 debit. Shares of Hewlett-Packard are up 1.47%.
- AAPL- The call to put ratio in Mar. weekly options is 1.60, despite that Apple shares have been underwater for most of the day. Four of the top five most active options are Mar. weekly calls.
- SPY- As the S&P 500 trys to hit all-time highs, the (SPY) Mar. quarterly $156 calls are catching a bid. We saw a buyer of 10k calls pay $0.49-$0.54 early this morning.
- ISIS- 2,637 July $15 puts were sold to open for a $1.00 credit. He/she is betting on shares Of Isis Pharmaceuticals to stay above the $15 level into July options expiration.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/