2013-03-22-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are up nearly 2% on the day and calls are leading the action. The Mar. 22 weekly $460 calls have traded over 54k times, as traders position for a strong close.
- SPY- Despite the strong performance in the equity markets, the Mar. 22 weekly $155 puts have traded almost twice the amount that the $155 calls have. Over 95k contracts have traded, against the open interest of just 62,694 contracts.
- XLP- Nearly 22,000 Sep. $37 puts were sold for a $0.62 credit. Volume was well above the open interest, meaning that this is a bullish play on consumer staples.
- FMC- Over 2,600 calls have traded vs an average of just 248 calls. Most of the action was is in the Apr. $60 calls, which went for $0.30 each. Volume was below the open interest, so this could be someone closing out a position.
- ADT- ADT shares are down over 1%, underperforming the broader market. The May $47 puts have been traded over 4,500 times, going for $1.05-$1.15 each. This is new activity as the open interest is only 904 contracts.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/