2013-03-18-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AAPL- The call to put ratio was 1.65 as shares of Apple rose 2.72% on the day. The Mar. weekly 22 $440 and $450 calls were the two most active strikes. We covered Apple in our Stock Watchlist Update tonight, including a possible trade idea.
- COP- Big buying in the Mar. 22 weekly $60 calls for up to $0.31 each. Over 22k contracts traded, against open interest of just 1,999 contracts.
- CVC- Over 12k Apr. $14 puts were traded, with the largest block going for $0.30 each. Cablevision shares failed to close above $14.50, a level that the stock has struggled against.
- CL- Nearly 16k puts traded vs an average of just 1,953 puts. This is likely protection buyers, as the stock tested the 50-day exponential moving average.
- BAC- One long-term investor is betting on a near double in shares of Bank of America by January 2015. Over 28.8k Jan. 2015 $20 calls were bought for up to $0.46 each.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Also, we are running a limited time offer on our monthly and annual subscriptions. Offers end on April 30th.
Check it all out on this page—> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/