2015-06-19 Unusual Options Activity (ADSK) (CYH)
Posted on June 19th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2015-06-19 Unusual Options Activity (ADSK) (CYH)
Unusual Options Activity
- Autodesk (ADSK)- 8,000 July $52.50 puts were sold for $0.68-$0.70. The stock bottomed at $52.69 (at least for now) on June 15th.
- Community Health Systems (CYH)- The July 2 weekly $55/$62 bull call spread was put on 2,000 times for a $2.90 debit. Shares are nearing a retest of major resistance at $57.50. On June 10th, Wedbush initiated CYH with an outperform rating and a $65 price target. There is an ACA ruling due out soon.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX)- Over 3,000 July $15 calls were bought for $0.20, against open interest of 2,744 contracts. There about 2,600 bought on June 12th for $0.25.
- NVIDIA (NVDA)- A rollout from 5,644 June 19 $22 puts ($0.21 credit) into 5,643 June 26 weekly $22 puts ($0.42 debit). NVDA is trading up against the 3 month downtrend line. Shares trade at a rich 28.54x forward earnings and EPS estimates continue to be revised lower.
- Vodafone (VOD)- The Oct $35/$39 bull risk reversal was put on 5,000 times for a $0.25 debit. Earlier this month, VOD and Liberty Global noted they are looking at asset swaps, but not a merger.
Options Reports (20-40+ large trades per day, open interest updates, and a list of notable activity I’m monitoring) are included in my ORM Equity/Option Trader Subscription Service for $9.99 per month (join now!).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about my 1 on 1 equity/options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills (two hour courses start at $99).
Feel free to email me (Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com) anytime if you have questions about my subscription service or mentoring courses, I’d be happy to help.