2014-10-30 Smart Money Report (KO) (P)
Posted on October 30th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2014-10-30 Smart Money Report (KO) (P)
Smart Money Report
- AA- 15,000 Dec 20 $15 puts were purchased for $0.43 each, against open interest of 46,317 contracts. Alcoa shares have struggled with the $16.25-$16.50 resistance level since mid September.
- GNRC- Large selling in the Nov $52.50 and $55 calls today. Volume was below the open interest in both options. Earnings are due out on 11/6. Shares of Generac Holdings have dropped after earnings on the last two reports. The large buyer of these calls in August doesn’t see much hope for the stock to return into the $50’s by November options expiration now.
- HCA- The Nov 22 $65/$72 bull risk reversal was put on 5,000 times for a $0.55 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Yesterday, Barclays raised their price target to $81 from $75 on HCA Holdings (kept the overweight rating), following the Q3 results.
- KO- 5,000 Jan 2015 $45 calls were bought for $0.11-$0.14 each, against open interest of 61,704 contracts. There was large buying in these Coca-Cola calls yesterday. Open interest rose to 61,704 from 46,896 contracts.
- P- The Jan 2015 $16/$23 bull risk reversal was put on 6,000 times for a $0.04 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Shares of Pandora Media are at new lows for 2014 today and are currently off nearly 30% year to date.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.