2014-10-07 Smart Money Report (AGCO) (GG)
Smart Money Report
- AGCO- 5,000 Feb 2015 $45 puts were sold for $3.05 each, against open interest of 5,197 contracts. 5,000 Feb 2015 $45 puts were bought for $2.40-$2.50 on 9/25 (part of a rollout from the $50 puts). AGCO lowered Q3, FY14 EPS guidance this morning. Earnings are due out on 10/28.
- GG- The Nov 1×2 $25/$28 ratio call spread was put on 4,000 times for a $0.19 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. This trade is likely done against an existing long stock position in Goldcorp to add leverage without adding any additional shares (upside would be capped at $28 through November options expiration).
- INXN- A rollout from 5,000 Oct $30 calls (credit) into 5,000 Jan 2015 $30 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan 2015 $30 calls. Total call open interest is 12,054 contracts vs total put open interest of 990 contracts. Interxion has earnings due out on 11/5.
- JIVE- 8,000 Nov $5 puts were sold for $0.15 each, against open interest of 30 contracts. Shares of Jive Software hit an all-time low last week.
- NPSP- 3,500 Feb 2015 $19 puts were purchased for $2.04-$2.05 each, against open interest of 10 contracts. NPS Pharmaceuticals has Phase 2 data out later this year
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more!