2014-09-17 Smart Money Report (CBS) (GTAT)
Smart Money Report
- ADHD- 2,000 Oct $35 calls were bought for $2.60 each, against open interest of 3,542 contracts. Phase 3 data is due out soon
- CBS- The Mar 2015 $50/$65 strangle was put on 7,000 times for a $2.93 credit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she is looking for CBS shares to stay between $50-$65 through Mar 2015 options expiration. The breakeven points are $67.93 and $47.07.
- GTAT- 20,000 Dec $11 puts were purchased for $1.35-$1.40 each, against open interest of 30,737 contracts. 17,000 GT Advanced Technologies Oct 18 $12 puts were purchased yesterday too (part of a rollout from Oct 18 $17 puts).
- PBR- 12,000 Oct 18 $16 puts were sold for $0.53 each, against open interest of 12,249 contracts. The Apr 2015 $23/$30 1×2 ratio call spread was put on 10,000 times yesterday for a $0.54 debit.
- YHOO- 6,301 Oct 18 $48 calls were purchased for $0.95 each, against open interest of 34,386 contracts. The Alibaba (BABA) IPO is this week and earnings are due out on 10/14 for Yahoo!.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!