2014-09-16 Smart Money Report (BIDU) (YHOO)
Smart Money Report
- BCS- The Jan 2016 $15/$15 bull risk reversal was put on another 2,500 times for a $0.10-$0.15 credit. Volume was below the open interest in both options. This trade has been put on 17,500 times over the last three trading days.
- BIDU- The Oct 18 $200/$220 bull risk reversal was put on 750 times for a $1.20 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options.There was also a buyer of 1,296 Sep 20 $217.50 calls for $1.40 each in Baidu.
- FIG- A likely rollout from 1,000 Mar 2015 $7.82 calls (credit) into 1,000 Mar 2015 $6.82 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest in both options. Call activity is over 4x the average daily volume.
- GTAT- A rollout from 10,000 Oct 18 $17 puts (credit) into 17,000 Oct 18 $12 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Oct 18 $12 puts. GT Advanced Technologies shares broke through support at $13 last week as Apple unveiled their new products. (GTAT) is a maker of sapphire cover screens.
- YHOO- 30,000 Sep 20 $39 puts were bought for $0.36 each, against open interest of 26,875 contracts. This is likely a hedge for the Alibaba IPO later this week given the sizable stake Yahoo! has in the company.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!