2014-09-11 Smart Money Report (AAPL) (AGCO)
Smart Money Report
- AAPL- A likely rollout from 76,000 Sep 20 $105 calls (credit) into 20,000 Sep 26 weekly $103 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Sep 26 weekly $103 calls. The call to put ratio in Apple is nearly 3:1.
- AGCO- A rollout from 1,800 Feb 2015 $55 puts (credit) into 3,000 Feb 2015 $50 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Feb 2015 $50 puts. AGCO shares have been trending lower since October (making new lows this week).
- JPM- 9,772 Jan 2015 $60 calls were bought for $2.15 each, against open interest of 89,466 contracts. Open interest has gone from 49,611 on 8/21 to 89,466 before today’s action. Roughly 40,000 were bought from 8/21-8/26.
- RICE- The Jan 2015 $30/$35 call spread was put on 2,970 times for a $1.50 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options. The same trade was put on yesterday as well.
- RSX- The Oct 18 $22/$24 put spread was put on 5,400 times for a $0.55 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. $25.50 has held as resistance in the Russia equity ETF for almost two months now.
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!