2014-08-05 Smart Money Report (CCJ) (INTC)
Smart Money Report
- ATML- Nearly 2,500 Aug $9 calls were purchased for $0.25 each, against open interest of 12,039 contracts. Earnings are due out tomorrow night. There was large buying in these calls on 7/23. The stock has dropped after earnings on 5 out of the last 7 reports, but it is down about $1 from where it was last month. Atmel trades at a P/E ratio of 13.82x (2015 estimates) with 40.9% EPS growth (63% this year), 8.7% revenue growth (5.5% this year), P/S ratio of 2.53x, P/B ratio of 3.91x, and has an average analyst price target of $9.63.
- CCJ- More than 2,000 Sep 20 $21 calls were purchased for $0.25 each, against open interest of 1,903 contracts. The stock is nearing a retest of $19 level. Cameco trades at a P/E ratio of 18.59x (2015 estimates) with 31.6% EPS growth (-29.5% this year), 8.9% revenue growth (-2.7% this year), P/S ratio of 3.50x, P/B ratio of 1.53x, 1.90% dividend yield, and has an average analyst price target of $24.
- INTC- 10,000 Aug 22 weekly $33 puts were sold for $0.26 each, against open interest of 857 contracts. Over the last two weeks the stock has been moving in for a retest of support at the middle Bollinger Band.
- JKS- 3,000 Sep $27 calls were sold for $1.75 each, against open interest of 249 contracts. Earnings are due out on 8/18. Likely done against a long stock position to create a covered call, which would put the max gain at or above $27 at $28.75.
- SALE- Over 2,000 Aug $22.50 puts were purchased for $2.80-$3.10 each, against open interest of 4,027 contracts. They missed Q2 EPS and revenue estimates last night.
Summer Sale: From now until the end of August, annual memberships are only $225 (25% off of the regular $299.95 price). This is available for new and existing members. Check out our updated 2014 options performance page here (all stock trades are posted on the Weekend Market Updates).
1 On 1 Options Mentoring: Learn more about 1 on 1 options mentoring courses that help can you improve your trading odds and risk management skills.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Membership: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports, earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription. Join me and the other ORM traders in the chat room today!